Altice USA (NYSE: ATUS) is one of the largest broadband communications and video services providers in the United States, delivering broadband, pay television, telephony services, proprietary content and advertising services to approximately 4.9 million Residential and Business customers across 21 states through its Optimum and Suddenlink brands.
From high-speed broadband and ultra-HD video, to digital advertising solutions, local news and voice offerings, we are making connections possible around the country -- to businesses, to consumers, to communities, to schools, to hospitals, and everyone in between.
Retention Sales Representative is responsible for saving and retaining customers requesting to disconnect or downgrade service, by collaborating with other departments to resolve the customer's account and product issues if necessary. The Specialist will be required to educate & offer products and services that would most benefit the customer. This position offers base salary + generous commission plan and paid training; great earning potential.
Upgrade, sell and save digital, basic, high speed, telephony customers.
Act as marketing customer liaison in the retention/safekeeping of our current customers.
Resolve customer complaints/concerns through active listening, empathy and professionalism.
Professional and quality presentation of products/services in a courteous and sincere manner.
Meet or exceed budgeted retention goals for all product lines.
Communicate competitive offers to customers.
Maintain and provide information to new customers regarding billing inquiries and procedures.
Demonstrate proficiency in technical troubleshooting of all product lines.
Share successes and new ideas with team members in order to achieve both individual and team goals.
* High School diploma or GED required.
* Ideal candidates must be highly motivated and enjoy working in a challenging sales environment.
* Must be able to handle difficult customers in a professional manner and build customer loyalty.
* Ability to troubleshoot technical problems, with all product lines.
* Must have strong negotiating experience.
* Ability to learn technically challenging information quickly.
* Ability to work 4 DAYS DURING THE WEEK FROM 11:00 AM UNTIL 8:00 PM AND either SATURDAY or SUNDAY 9:00 AM UNTIL 6:00 PM
BILINGUAL/SPANISH IS A PLUS
Two years college preferred.
Minimum of 1-2 years of experience in a Call Center sales environment preferred.
Strong computer skills using Windows based systems
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Vet and maintain a drug-free and smoke-free workplace.