Recruiter - Business Professional
Compensation: $75,730.00 - $120,660.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Human Resources
Loading some great jobs for you...
Job Req #:
19-09589Job Description: RecruiterLocation: New York, NY ?????Position Type: Contract
???? U.S. Citizens, Green Card Holders, and those authorized to work in the U.S. for any employer will be considered.
My client seeks a Contract Recruiter responsible for full project lifecycle recruiting efforts across front and back end positions to include client and non-client facing positions.RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Source and screen candidates, communicate with hiring managers regarding role requirements.
- Review code test results, prepare candidate feedback packets, monitor onsite interviews, conduct meetings to discuss interview feedback and negotiate offers.
- Track weekly and quarterly metrics, ensure data quality and participate in weekly search updates.
- Ability to determine requisition requirements and skills associated with the positions.
- Knowledge of EEOC and applicable labor laws.
- Sourcing experience required; ability to construct Boolean search queries.
- Ability to quickly learn applicant tracking systems and navigate recruiting tools such as LinkedIn search.
- 5+ years of Recruiting experience primarily recruiting for financial focused roles.
- Knowledge of the Newport Beach/New York market is an advantage.
- Strong written and verbal communication.
- Bachelor's degree, or equivalent experience.
- Financial recruiting background
- Strong Presentation and communication skills
- High level of transparency with open dialogue while having a level of sensitivity
- Able to work in a respectful and professional environment,
- Hardworking and must have a love for recruiting
- Have a Moral compass and be able to understand and list to concerns and not be afraid to flag any issues or concerns.
- A minimum of 5-10 years of Corporate and/or Agency full-cycle recruiting experience within the financial / investment industry.
- If the candidate only has agency experience than a minimum of 5+ years will be required.
- Previous experience working at a financial investment firm, asset management firm is a MUST.
- Should have a strong understanding of financial related roles.
- Will be working on a mix of front (client facing positions) and back end (Finance, HR, Operation type roles) positions.
- This position will be metrics driven along with having the ability to implement new processes and procedures.
Ascent is a leading national technology consulting and professional services firm that focuses on tactical and strategic consulting. Ascent s fundamental business is providing staffing services to Large Enterprise clients in our core market verticals: Financial Services, Healthcare, and Life Sciences. We focus the majority of our efforts in Staff Augmentation support of Large Enterprise Clients who utilize a Vendor Management System. Ascent works as both a reliable supplier in support of programs, as well as a Strategic Advisor in support of enterprise efforts to establish best in class preferred vendor programs. Ascent was ranked in the 2007 and 2008 Inc. 500 and recognized specifically for its innovative work in staff augmentation support of Large Enterprise preferred vendor accounts.
If you are ready to propel your career to new heights read on. We are looking for talented and dedicated colleagues to join our phenomenal team. At Ascent, we have created an environment where culture, commitment and opportunity converge to yield a truly unique place to work. We know that every employee has something important to say and that every employee is integral to our success. Where else can you walk over to a founder and talk about your ideas to help build our business and have that idea implemented in 48 hours? More importantly, we do everything we can to make sure our employees not only have great jobs, but great lives.
Associated topics: consultant, headhunter, interview, recruit, recruiter, sourcer, sourcing support, specialist, staffing coordinator, talent acquisition
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...