Bayer is a global enterprise with core competencies in the Life Science fields of health care and agriculture. Its products and services are designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life. At Bayer you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value the passion of our employees to innovate and give them the power to change.
Global Brand Director, Aleve
Your tasks and responsibilities
The primary responsibilities of this role, Global Brand Director, Aleve, are to:
* Lead the development of the two-to-five year strategy planning for a Global Power Brand1;
* Develop brand purpose, archetype, communication strategy, including creative platform idea, and innovation strategy;
* Support and coach markets in the development of integrated communication idea development;
* Develop clear guidance for brand activation strategies for key markets;
* Develop Health Care patient (HCP) strategy;
* Set the direction for the innovation strategy for respective Power Brand;
* Develop relevant brand global content, including digital and shopper;
* Own Power Brand in the GCT providing input into the development of the two-to-five year global category strategy;
* Drive consistency of brand identity and standards through development of brand guidelines including design and packaging for Global Power Brand;
* Own Brand Experience Toolkit (i.e., BET) development including all brand book content;
* Develop and share brand best practices and learning, ensuring consistency and efficiency via Brand Success Model and Strategic Activation Briefs;
* Ensure evolution of brand activation strategies in key markets;
* Ensure CuEx, Net Revenue Management (NRM), Insights, Marketing Ex. and Digital capability build-up and tool implementation;
* Lead and implement global Statement of Work (SOW) creation for strategic projects;
* Build a strong global brand community based on trust, curiosity and desire to evolve and win in the market place;
* Define portfolio strategy and innovation roadmap while collaborating with stakeholders and markets, with the aim to \"be first or be best\" in the market.
Who you are
Your success will be driven by your demonstration of our LIFE values. More specifically related to this position, Bayer seeks an incumbent who possesses the following:
* Master's degree with a minimum of ten years of experience in Over the Counter (OTC) and/or Fast Moving Consumer Packaged Goods (FMCG) with solid track record of success;
* Country marketing operations with Profit and Loss (P&L) responsibility, ideally General Management (GM) experience;
* High leadership qualities, ideally in cross functional teams, strong interpersonal and influencing skills and empowerment capacity;
* Must possess strong collaboration skills;
* Must be a team player with a global mind set and solid verbal and written communication skills
* Proven Digital Experience;
* Strong and inspiring presentation skills are critical;
* Strong commitment and will to achieve above market results;
* People leadership (line management), ideally in cross-cultural environment;
* Understanding of brand success drivers (e.g. commercial affinity).
* M.B.A. degree;
* International, preferably global role category, experience.
Bayer offers a wide variety of competitive compensation and benefits programs. If you meet the requirements of this unique opportunity, and you have the \"Passion to Innovate\" and the \"Power to Change\", we encourage you to apply now. Job postings will remain open for a minimum of ten business days and are subject to immediate closure thereafter without additional notice. To all recruitment agencies: Bayer does not accept unsolicited third party resumes.
Bayer is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veterans
Bayer is committed to providing access and reasonable accommodations in its application process for individuals with disabilities and encourages applicants with disabilities to request any needed accommodation(s) using the contact information below.
Country: United States
Career Level Student Entry Level Professional