Role and Responsibilities
Looking to start a career in the aviation industry? Our Training Facility in Whippany is currently seeking a friendly, customer-oriented, and highly motivated individual for a Part-Time Customer Service Representative position. CAE is a global leader in simulation training for Business Aviation pilots. We offer competitive pay and benefits and are centrally located in the New Jersey area.
The Customer Service Representative will be responsible for providing timely response to client inquiries while maintaining the exceptional level of professionalism and customer service.
Weekends Required (Friday through Sunday)
* Greet clients in reception area and perform registration.
* Answer phones & direct calls to appropriate person.
* Prepare client materials for check-in including COD pre-bills, pending contracts, book bags, name badges, schedules, name tents and luggage tags.
* Responsible for complete check in process including ensuring payments are collected, contracts are signed, and clients are TSA approved and compliant with all regulatory regulations.
* Maintain client lobby and lounge area including upkeep of kitchens.
* Daily notification of client issues and no shows to sales and training services.
* Responsible for providing on-site client assistance to resolve problems and handle complaints in a manner that ensures good customer relations with emphasis on client retention.
* Assistance with taking messages and handling schedule changes for clients.
* Provide prompt, friendly, and efficient hospitality services, with adequate knowledge of surrounding areas, that include making entertainment and special event arrangements (i.e., sporting event ticket distribution and/or purchasing), including utilizing Internet services for mapping locations and providing other services as needed.
* General administrative assistance to sales and center management.
* Special projects as assigned by CSR Group Lead.
* Maintain company store items and inventory
* Compiles pre-class required client materials and distributes to classrooms to insure clients have all required materials at class start.
* Assist Inventory Administrator/Bookroom Clerk with duties to upkeep training materials
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
* High School graduate or equivalent
* 2 year degree highly preferred
* Hotel, concierge, travel, customer service experience preferred
* Experience in Microsoft office products including Word, Excel and PowerPoint with emphasis on MS Outlook
QUALIFICATIONS and SKILLS
Customer Service & Communication
* Proven ability to talk, listen, and help resolve conflicts
* An expert communicator who can listen effectively to find the root cause of issues and communicate in a clear and friendly way to ensure positive results
* Must be able to communicate with all levels of staff and management
* High level of personal integrity
* Strong customer service ethos, someone who practices what they preach
* Self-motivated, positive, enthusiastic, goal oriented
* Demonstrated ability to be flexible with the capacity to embrace change
* A passion to be the best in all that you do while maintaining a consistent focus on ethical behavior.
* Able to work in culturally diverse group
* Proven ability to quickly identify and resolve problems
* Ability to gather and analyze information skillfully and with tact
* Able to use reason and sound judgment when dealing with emotional topics
CAE is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, disability, veteran status, or any other protected factor.
CAE is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with physical and mental disabilities.
If you need special assistance or an accommodation while seeking employment, please e-mail ...@cae.com or call: 972-###-####. We will make a determination on your request for reasonable accommodation on a case-by-case basis.
As a Federal Contractor, CAE is required to participate in the E-Verify Program to confirm eligibility to work in the United States. If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please click here EEO is the Law poster.
CAE thanks all applicants for their interest. However, only those whose background and experience match the requirements of the role will be contacted.
Equal Employment Opportunity
At CAE, everyone is welcome to contribute to our success. With no exception.
As captured in our overarching value \"One CAE\" (one passionate and inclusive team), we're proud to work as one passionate, boundaryless and inclusive team.
At CAE, all employees are welcome regardless of race, nationality, colour, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability or age.
The masculine form may be used in this job description solely for ease of reading, but refers to men, women and the gender diverse.
Associated topics: associate, call center specialist, client, customer care, customer service associate, internship, representante de servicio al cliente, system support, technical support, telephone