Seeking a full time Housekeeper - Whippany, NJ
CareOne at Hanover
The CareOne at Hanover mission is to define excellence within the health care community. We are dedicated to Maximizing Patient Outcomes. We treat Residents, their families and each other with respect, dignity and compassion. Through a collaborative and consultative approach, we strive to provide a framework of strength and stability for our Centers and Communities. We work to maintain the highest standards of care and service for Residents, families and our valued employees.
We are proud to Offer:
- Competitive Salary
- Comprehensive Healthcare Benefits
- 401k Retirement Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Opportunities to advance and grow your career
- And More!
If working with people who are dedicated, compassionate, and concerned about their patients is essential to you, then you'll appreciate being a part of our team. We've built a strong reputation on the outstanding level of care that we provide. We have a graciously appointed facility with strong belief in patient care and service; join us at our beautiful facility!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
The Housekeeper is responsible for, but not limited to:
- Maintaining facility by cleaning, dusting, vacuuming, and polishing.
- Removing miscellaneous debris by removing trash.
- Refreshing bath area by cleaning toilet, and sinks; refilling hand towel and toilet paper dispensers.
- Cleaning floors by washing and vacuuming floors.
- Maintaining furnishings by dusting and polishing furniture; cleaning and polishing glass surfaces.
- Keeping supplies ready by restocking housekeeping supplies; ordering new supplies as needed.
- Keeping equipment operating by following operating instructions; troubleshooting breakdowns; maintaining supplies; performing preventive maintenance; calling for repairs.
- Maintaining safe, secure, and healthy work environment by following and enforcing standards and procedures; complying with security regulations.
- Updating job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities.
- Enhancing housekeeping reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- 1 year of related experience