There is a new locum tenens neurologist opportunity now available in Maine. You must be comfortable with inpatient and outpatient treatment. Your assignment schedule will be Monday - Friday from 7:30 am - 4:30 pm with call, and you will see 20 - 22 patients per day. As the covering physician, you must be board certified. CompHealth can help physicians who don't have a ME state license obtain one before the assignment.
CompHealth can make finding locums positions simple, less stressful, and personalized to fit your needs.
- Certification: BC required
- License: ME state license needed, not required to apply
- Schedule: 7:30 am to 4:30 pm, Monday - Friday
- Caseload: 20 - 22 patients per day
- Procedures: Inpatient and outpatient
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
Associated topics: brain, neuro, neuro rehabilitation, neurology, neurophysiology, stroke
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...