Compensation: $93,310.00 - $145,320.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Information Technology
Candidate will be passionate about accurately and efficiently assisting Service Operations personnel with various administrative tasks to keep operations running smoothly and customer needs satisfied. Must have experience with creating and editing PDFs, Excel, Outlook and Word. Must be willing to learn Databasics/Sampro our Service Management Software / Database. This will be used to update customer billing, contact and equipment info. The information entered and updated is used on Estimates, Invoices and allows us to efficiently stay in contact with our customers. The following is required of the candidate:
- Data Entry & Validation
- Strict adherence to existing naming conventions
- Consistent & methodical
- Adobe Acrobat - PDF Creation & Editing
- Microsoft Products
- Basic Image Editing
- Personality Traits
- Detail Oriented
- Forward Thinking
- Highly Motivated
- Organization and Prioritize Tasks
- must be comfortable handling a high volume of tasks
- must be able to organize job specific documentation and information
- retrieve files upon request
- Knowledge of Accounting, Marketing, SQL, Web Development, NYC DOB & DEP filing are a bonus.
- Competitive Salary
- Health Benefits( including dental and vision)
- Profit Sharing/401K Retirement Plans
- Room For Growth!
Associated topics: equipment, ip, maintenance, network administrator, operating system, router, sccm, scom, system administrator, system center configuration manager
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...