Business Intelligence Architect
If you are a Business Intelligence Architect with experience, please read on!
Title: Information Architect
Salary Range: $90K - $130K
Location: St. Louis (Relocation Provided)
We are a top tier consulting firm with a 30 year proven track record of success and over 1,000 employees in 7 cities nationwide. You will be developing solutions for unpredictable and varied problems for multiple clients across different industries. We want you to be well-rounded in a broad range of languages with the ability to adapt to new clients and learn as you go.
Top Reasons to Work with Us
- Work with a variety of clients on a wide range of projects
- Zero to extreme minimal turnover - our consultants stick around for the long haul
- Interesting/challenging work
What You Will Be Doing
- Creates and designs Information Management solutions
- Manages other BI Analysts and Developers throughout project lifecycle
- Assists in the design and development of dashboards, reports, and other BI metrics
- Acts as lead and subject matter expert for clients, including training, design sessions, workshops and project meetings
- Collaborates with clients to design information management and business intelligence solutions
- Applies best BI practices, including data manipulation and data visualization
- Interacts with the client in both a business and technical capacity
- Identifies and documents potential data sources and flows
- Analyzes existing Enterprise Data Warehouse structures to determine relevance to business needs
What You Need for this Position
College experience, 10+ years of experience in Information Management, Data Analysis, and Business Intelligence, and knowledge of:
- Data Analysis
- Data Structures
- Integration tools (DTS, SSIS, Informatica, Data Stage, etc.)
- Data modeling/architecture (Operational, Data Warehouse, and Data Mart Design).
- CASE tools (ERwin, ORACLE Designer 2000, ER/Studio, etc.).
- OLAP tools (Analysis Services, Cognos, Business Objects, etc.)
- Reporting tools (Reporting Services, Crystal Reports, ProClarity, etc.)
What's In It for You
- Relocation to St. Louis, MO
- Extremely comprehensive benefits package
- Competitive salary commensurate of experience
So, if you are an Business Intelligence Architect with experience, please apply today!
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.