Compensation: $98,470.00 - $53,240.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Financial Services - Banking/Investment/Finance
DGA Security has immediate openings for Security Systems Installers in our Manhattan office.
We are looking for individuals who want a career, not just a job, with a well-established and successful company. We provide all employees with the extensive and ongoing training needed to succeed in the field of security systems installation.
Our customers have high expectations when it comes to our service and support. We strive to exceed their expectations, starting with our highly trained installation and service department.
What we will ask you to do:
- Install, maintain and repair security systems including alarm devices, access control, CCTV and related equipment based on blueprints of electrical layouts and building plans.
- Test and repair circuits and sensors based on following wiring and system specifications.
- Demonstrate systems and explain details of the systems to our customer, such as the causes and consequences of false alarms.
- 1 + yr. of experience installing and servicing low voltage systems.
- A degree in electronics from a technical/trade school is desired.
- Strong communication skills in order to effectively communicate with co-workers, management and our customers.
- Valid driver s license with clean driving record and the ability to pass a comprehensive background check.
- Be able to read blueprints and schematic drawings.
- Strong proficiency in the operation of hand and power tools.
DGA provides you with all required tools/equipment as well as company branded uniforms.
Summary of Benefits:
Our team members are our most important asset, that s why DGA invests in top-tier benefits to help our employees meet their individual and family needs.
Here are some of the benefits you ll enjoy:
Health & Wellness
- Competitive health & dental insurance
- Vision discount plans
- Prescription drug plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- No-charge flu vaccine program
- Fitness center reimbursement
- Company paid Life Insurance
Compensated Time Off
- Vacation days
- Personal and sick days
- Scheduled company holidays
- TransitChek commuter savings programs
- Verizon Wireless discount
Growth & Future
- 401 (k) retirement savings plan with company matching
- Career development opportunities
- Employee referral bonus opportunities
Company sponsored social events. Past events include:
- Day cruise
- Generously catered office parties
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
- Operation Backpack
Loading some great jobs for you...