Family Practice/Primary Care opening in , California. This and other physician assistant jobs brought to you by DocCafe.com
Physician Assistant needed to work as a Nocturnist - Southern California
Currently interviewing for a fantastic Physician Assistant - Nocturnist opportunity at a TOP 100 Hospital in California only 90 minutes from Los Angeles.
- Work 3 nights on/ 4 nights off, then 4 on/3off
- Shift times are 8pm-7am
- Innovative 148-bed acute care hospital provides state-of-the-art, quality health care
- Competitive salary and full benefits
- 7th time winner of the \"Top 100 Hospital\" in the Nation award
- Recognized the hospital as one of the Top 1% of Hospitals in the Nation for quality of healthcare.
- HFAP (Hospital Facilities Accreditation Program) gave the hospital the highest marks of any hospital in California for quality patient care with a 99.4% score of achievable standards.
This hospital is located in a nice-sized community with a local population of 115K which is just 45 minutes north of San Bernardino, CA and less than 90 minutes from Los Angeles!
Associated topics: bilingual, family medicine physician, family practice physician, general practice, hospitalist, outpatient, physician, practitioner, primary, provider