E.J. Prescott, Inc. is a 64 year old, family owned waterworks supply company. We distribute water, wastewater, stormwater, geotextile and erosion control products in 28 locations across nine Northeast states. We also have four sister companies that provide fabrication and delivery services to our clients. We are one of the largest independently owned waterworks supply companies in the United States, and pride ourselves on innovation and customer service. Our motto is \"Whatever you need. Whenever you need it. No matter what.\"
Plastic Pipe Fabrication
Rehabilitation Construction Specialist, Gardiner Maine
Shop location is Gardiner, Maine. Service area is throughout all of New England
SCOPE OF WORK
- Manhole, Tank and pipeline Rehabilitation and Protection using Structural epoxy coatings
- Culvert Rehabilitation: HDPE Slip-lining and grout pumping
- HDPE fabrications and installations
What do we offer?
Health Insurance, roughly 80% of premium paid by EJP
Group rates available for short and long term disability, and life insurance
401 (k) plan with employer match, and both Traditional (pre-tax) and Roth investment options
EJ Prescott is an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status, or any other status protected by law.
Skill sets and basic responsibilities
- Safety awareness of jobsite hazards and commitment to working safely. Have or able to obtain OSHA10 certification or better
- Ability to pass fit testing and work while wearing a respirator
- Clean driving record with experience hauling large trailers, and ability to get and maintain a DOT medical Examiner s Certificate
- Attention to detail, Pride in workmanship, ability to keep tools and work areas clean, organized and serviceable
- Good organizational skills
- Vocational/Industrial schooling a bonus
- Basic knowledge of hand and power tools
- Good mechanical aptitude
- Basic Fabrication skills including Layout and math skills
- Willingness to travel throughout New England, with occasional stays through the weekend
- Willingness to work outside in all weather conditions
- Must be able to work comfortably in confined spaces and possibly at elevated heights
- Good team skills with ability to follow directions of management and crew leaders, in fast paced work conditions
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word a plus
- Construction and/or carpentry experience is a plus
Associated topics: aesthetics, architecture, design, designer, fabrication, solutions, solutions architect, spacial, vision, visual
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...