- $29,070.00 -41,960.00/year*
10451 N Big Creek Rd
Position Summary -
FreshDirect is currently seeking a Meat Order Readiness Associate in the New York City area. The Meat Order Readiness Associate is responsible for picking and packing of the product for customer orders in the meat department.
* Processing (packing + labeling)
* QA raw and finished materials
* Safe Food Practices specific to department
* Pick food products and pack in boats, totes and boxes
* Scan labels on packages, load packaging machines with boats, and label packages with printed labels
* Spot check packages emerging from machinery for correct labeling
* Assist in shut down procedures
Qualifications and Skills -
* Must be able to start overnight or early morning hours (start times vary by department)
* Able to stand for long period of times
* Comfortable and able to work an 8-12hr shift (hours per day are based on business need)
* Ability to apply knowledge of processes involved, production methods, and products to the nuances of everyday operation
* Ability to read production screens
* Ability to lift a minimum of 40lbs
* Ability to clearly communicate in English.
* Ability to work in climate of 32 - 38 degrees
* Ability to perform twisting, turning and bending
* Ability to work weekends, nights and early morning
* Bilingual (English/Spanish) a plus
Associated topics: carton, fold, insert, inserter, label, mail, mailing, pack, package, paperboard
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...