- Good Shepherd
- $64,580.00 -104,060.00/year*
10451 N Big Creek Rd
The Care Coordinator Supervisor is responsible for the daily programmatic oversight of the assigned care management unit. The supervisor works closely with the care managers to ensure the overall provision and coordination of care management services to the assigned member.
Reports to: HEALTH SERVICES MANAGER, HEALTH SERVICES
Location: Bronx, NY
Hours: 35 hours, exempt
* Provides supervisory support to assigned Care Management Team
* Provides individual and group supervision to assigned Care Managers and evaluates all supervisees on a regular and timely basis
* Monitors assigned Care Managers' work activities with children and families through team meetings and regular individual meetings
* Provides direct care management services in the absence of Care Management staff
* Manages, reviews, and monitors maintenance of member records to ensure both internal and external quality assurance standards and timely completion in accordance with agency and CCF Health Home Policies
* Provides training to new staff and on-going training to existing staff
* Demonstrates strong leadership and management skills to ensure progressive, positive development of Care Management employees
* Coordinates and conducts plans for audit preparation and audit execution
* Collects, analyzes, and reports data in the area of supervision to assist the Director
* Oversees the identification of eligible members from other agency programs and the community for program enrollment and consenting processes
* Assists in locating and creating support networks in the community
* Works collaboratively with all teams throughout agency programs
* Completes special projects and assignments as needed or identified by the Director
* Other duties as assigned
* Bachelors degree in related field with 7+ years of experience in the Social Services field or Master's Degree in Social Work, Nursing, Public Health, or related field, plus appropriate licensure
* 2-3 years of administrative, clinical, and supervisory/managerial experience
* Knowledge of best practice working with children and families in health, preventive and wellness care
* Bilingual a plus
* Working knowledge of child welfare, developmental disabilities, mental health and/or primary healthcare fields
* Experience managing teams providing case/care management
* Experience using Excel and electronic health care systems to review and manage data preferred
* Experience providing service coordination and information, linkages, and referrals for community-based services
* Excellent accountability, writing, communication, and organizational skills
* Compassion for serving children and families with special needs
* Ability to travel to community-based agency offices
* Proven decisiveness, motivational, and developmental skills; management abilities, including meeting deadlines, ensuring compliance with agency policies and procedures, and overseeing complete and timely maintenance of agency records, in accordance with contractual requirements
Good Shepherd Services is a leading multi-service agency with more than 85 programs that serve over 30,000 youth and families each year - and builds on their strengths to help them gain skills for success. At Good Shepherd we respect the dignity and worth of every person and reject intolerance, inequity and injustice in whatever form it may take. Voted one of the top 100 places to work in NYC by Crain's New York, Good Shepherd Services offers a fantastic work environment, a collaborative team dedicated to fulfilling our mission, and an amazing array of benefits. Join our team and help make a difference!
General Requirements: All staff are expected to be committed to the mission, vision, and values of Good Shepherd Services, which includes involvement in quality improvement activities and a willingness and ability to work within a culturally diverse environment.
Good Shepherd Services is committed to providing an inclusive and welcoming environment for all members of our staff, participants, volunteers, subcontractors, and vendors. We do not and shall not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion (creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin (ancestry), disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or military status, in any of its activities or operations. These activities include, but are not limited to, hiring and firing of staff, selection of volunteers and vendors, and provision of services activities or operations. These activities include, but are not limited to, hiring and firing of staff, selection of volunteers and vendors, and provision of services.
Options* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...