The Mechanic Facilities will perform preventative and demand work orders and provide support to the Cambrex Whippany site.
* Responding to off-hour emergencies.
* Responsible for maintaining site HVAC systems.
* Troubleshooting laboratory and production equipment.
* Computer work using the following applications - CMMS and MS Office.
* Capable of following procedures, documenting work, and keeping a clean/organized workplace.
* Other duties as assigned.
* Black Seal High Pressure Boiler Operator's license is desirable or willingness to obtain a NJ Black Seal License.
* Must be willing to work off-hours when needed.
* Must be capable of ascending/descending ladders, moving about the inside/outside of the facility and regularly lifting 10-20 pounds and occasionally up to 50 pounds
* Must be able to speak, read and write in English
High School Diploma or equivalent
* Previous pharmaceutical or Lab maintenance experience preferred.
* FDA cGMP/cGLP experience preferred.
* Siemens Building Automation and/or Andover system experience desirable.
* Must have HVAC maintenance experience.
* Requires a minimum of 7 year's experience and to work with little supervision.