Specialist Client Relations
Compensation: $192,290.00 - $192,290.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Advertising/Marketing/Public Relations
Loading some great jobs for you...
What will I be doing?
The Client Relations Specialist primary responsibility is to be the liaison between new owners, Contracts and Deeding, the Sales team and Club (Customer Service) support. You would primarily be involved at the end of our sales process when a customer makes the decision to purchase our vacation ownership product. Byensuring new owners fully understand their paperwork and contracts, our CRM's provide the highest level of customer service after the sale is closed.
To be successful in this role, you will need strong attention to detail and time management skills, specifically regarding open and pending contracts. The CRM isdirectly responsible for follow up and post-sale client contact to maintain a high quality of client services and to assist in the reduction of cancels and kicks.
In addition to introducing new owners to the benefits and processes, there will be additional responsibilities to the role, which include:
- Managing pending contracts, contracts in suspense and aging reports
- Generating owner lead referrals at point of sale and at other customer contact
- Administration of Elevated Rewards membership, anti-recession program and FDI exception process
- Provides technical assistance, support and advice to owners regarding the product and services associated with ownership.
- Use knowledge of contract information, Club rules/regulations and the Hilton loyalty programs to recommend membership options to individuals in accordance with their ownership goals.
- Follow up with any Club Owner service queries, with an emphasis on maintaining all accurate paperwork on closings and deals and accurately updating all open files.
- Manages product "lifestyle memberships" between owners and institutions.
- Provides managerial support for the administration of the Owners referral program.
- Always exhibits a professional, friendly and courteous demeanor in all dealings with guests, Management and other Sales and Marketing Team Members at the Sales Galleries.
- Commitment and dedication to our Spirit of Service culture is an expected behavior to be displayed towards our guests and Team Members at all times.
- Support functions include; supporting Sales in owner contract fulfillment and communication, providing product training to Sales and other departments, coach/develop other departments to ensure their commitment and understanding of the ownership process and procedures.
Qualifications* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
What are we looking for?
Hilton Grand Vacations is a leader in the vacation ownership industry, operating with an unwavering commitment to innovation, quality, and continued growth. At the core of our company's success are our Team Members. To fulfill this role successfully, you must possess the following minimum qualifications and experience:
- At least 2 years of hospitality/guest service experience.
- Must be able to communicate clearly and distinctly with new owners.
- Must have excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Possess project management and problem solving skills.
- Must be computer savvy and have experience using Microsoft Office.
- Must possess the ability to obtain your notary license.
- Able to work a flexible schedule to include weekends and holidays
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Bachelor's degree in Hospitality Management/Business Administration or related experience preferred
- Timeshare/Vacation Ownership experience preferred
- At least 2 years of Sales experience
Loading some great jobs for you...