Infosys - Data & Analytics - Technology Lead - Talend -- Big Data Edition
Infosys is a global leader in next-generation digital services and consulting. We navigate our clients' digital transformations in 45 countries across the world. We do it by enabling enterprises with an AI-powered core that helps prioritize the execution of change. We also empower businesses with agile digital at scale to deliver unprecedented levels of performance and customer delight. Our always-on learning agenda drives their continuous improvement through building and transferring digital skills, expertise, and ideas from our innovation ecosystem.
Wanted: Global navigators, to guide the world's largest enterprises' digital transformations
In the role of Technology Lead, you will interface with key stakeholders and apply your technical proficiency across different stages of the Software Development Life Cycle including Requirements Elicitation, Application Architecture definition and Design. You will play an important role in creating the high level design artifacts. You will also deliver high quality code deliverables for a module, lead validation for all types of testing and support activities related to implementation, transition and warranty. You will be part of a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded, and diversity is respected and valued.
Location for this position is Whippany, NJ. This position may require 80% travel
U.S. citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.
* Bachelor's degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education.
* At least 4 years of experience with Information Technology.
* At least 3 years of experience in software development life cycle
* At least 3 years of experience in Project life cycle activities on development and maintenance projects.
* At least 2 years of experience in Talend
* Hands on experience in Talend Big Data edition and solutions a strong +
* At least 1 years of experience in K shell script, Informatica and Teradata to migrate some of the existing processes
* At least 1 years of experience in Clourdera, Hive, Spark, AWS components from dev-op, to architecting a secure integrated on-Premises and Cloud environment (AWS, Salesforce, Azure, and etc.) for healthcare data.
* Experience in Python, Java, Scalar, Pyspark
* Experience in Relational Modeling, Dimensional Modeling, and Modeling of Unstructured Data
* Experience in Design and architecture review a +.
* Good understanding of Data integration, Data Quality, and data architecture
* Good expertise in impact analysis due to changes or issues
* Prepared test scripts and test cases to validate data and maintaining the data quality
* Experience with design and implementation of ETL/ELT framework for complex warehouses/marts. Knowledge of large data sets and experience with performance tuning and troubleshooting
* Hands-on development mentality, with a willingness to troubleshoot and solve complex problems
* CI / CD exposure
* Strong written and oral communication skills
* Ability to work in team in diverse/ multiple stakeholder environment
* Analytical skills
* Experience and desire to work in a Global delivery environment
The job entails sitting as well as working at a computer for extended periods of time. Should be able to communicate by telephone, email or face to face. Travel may be required as per the job requirements.
Infosys is a global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing solutions. We enable clients, in more than 30 countries, to stay a step ahead of emerging business trends and outperform the competition. We help them transform and thrive in a changing world by co-creating breakthrough solutions that combine strategic insights and execution excellence.
EOE/Minority/Female/Veteran/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/National Origin