- JCCs of North America
10451 N Big Creek Rd
The Riverdale YM-YWHA is looking to hire a Kickboxing instructor to join our team. If you:
Our available classes are on Sunday, at 10 am, Monday, at 7 pm, Wednesday at 7 pm, Friday at 7 am.
Are you self-motivated?
* have knowledge of the human anatomy and the concepts of functional exercise, basic nutrition, and basic exercise science
* have the ability to design individual and group exercise programs tailored to the needs and attainable goals of specific clients
* have the ability to conduct and understand the need and importance of screening and client assessment, initially and progressively
* have the ability to execute individual fitness programs designed in a safe and effective way
* have the desire to help clients reach their health and fitness goals through appropriate cardiovascular, flexibility and resistance exercise
* have the ability to motivate others to improve their overall fitness and health
* have the dedication to maintaining personal integrity and your own health and fitness
* want to have a sense of community?
If so, then this is the perfect job for you.
Education and certifications:
* High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
* Current CPR
* Certified as a Kickboxing instructor.
* Physical effort required for daily duties includes lifting heavy weights, squatting, bending, reaching, spotting & prolonged standing and walking.
* Must be able to frequently lift and /or move up to 45+ pounds* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...