- Johnson Security Bureau
- $75,730.00 -120,660.00/year*
10451 N Big Creek Rd
Johnson Security Bureau, Inc. has been providing professional security guard, patrol and protective services since 1962. Based in the Bronx, a third generation, family-owned and operated enterprise, Johnson Security has established an impeccable record of providing our clients with peace of mind.
We are currently looking to add a new team member in the role of HR Generalist. As the HR Generalist you will be working with current and new team members of the JSB family.
Must be able to handle sourcing and screening a constant flow of applicants that are interested in joining our firm.
The Human Resources Generalist is responsible for all or part of the following:
- attract a large amount of quality applicants;
- recruiting, staffing and on boarding logistics;
- performance management and improvement systems;
- organization development;
- employment and compliance to regulatory concerns and reporting;
- employee orientation, development, and training;
- policy development and documentation;
- employee relations;
- company employee communication;
- employee services and counseling;
- Source and recruit candidates through various means for all positions;
- Manage all candidates in applicant tracking software;
- Interview and screen candidates;
- Work Closely with Operations and management team;
- Select and process qualified candidates.
Must have at least 2 - 3 years of employee recruiting/hiring experience.
401(k), Paid Vacation & Healthcare
Associated topics: advisor, business partner, consultant, generalist, hrbp, human resources associate, officer, operations partner, professional, representative
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...