Business Development Manager
Compensation: $192,290.00 - $192,290.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Advertising/Marketing/Public Relations
Loading some great jobs for you...
Access is currently looking for a Manager/Director, Business Developmentto join our growing company. The ideal candidate has PR/Communications/Digital/Advertising background and has been in a new business-centric role in the past. We are looking for someone who has agency life in their blood, someone who is a natural networker and is motivated by the thrill of the new business process.
Key responsibilities will include managing the new business process from RFI/RFP through the pitch. An ideal candidate must have exceptional communications skills, be a true multitasker who thrives in a fast- paced environment and a great relationship builder.
The quintessential candidate would be a highly creative, engaging team collaborator, with superior verbal and written communications skills. This individual would also have strong presentation skills, be self-motivated, and dedicated to doing the best work to win the business.
- Screen new business opportunities and identify new targets, working directly with the CEO, the Access senior team and the U.S. Director of Pipeline Development
- Play an active role in the proposal process; working with all practice areas and specialties; liaise with prospects as well as with account, production and creative teams
- Support the development of strategic and creative direction, develop and manage timelines to ensure all deadlines are met with the highest quality product
- Write, edit drafts of materials; RFP s, PowerPoint, Excel, graphics
- Assess, update and manage our new business content, including updating and developing new case studies, prospect development collateral, and credentials materials
- Drive collaboration with the research & measurement, strategic and creative staff to identify the appropriate response team, team-setting, ensures adherence to the strategic and creative direction
- Play an active role in overseeing and managing all logistics including, but not limited to: presentation preparation, rehearsal, proposal/presentation development, marketing and prospecting
- Serves as a strategic liaison between potential clients and senior management as appropriate
- Provides new business-related counsel, decision making, problem solving and facilitation necessary to ensure consistency and quality in new business activities; coach and counsel senior staff and agency on new business best practices
- Provide fresh thinking on new tools and approaches to ensure agency submissions stand out and are competitively differentiated
- Build a culture of growth by collaborating with the Business Development team and Agency Leadership on resources and strategies needed to improve win rate, ROI and other office/region-specific goals
- BS/BA degree in marketing, communications, business or related field preferred and a minimum of 6+ years of combined public relations, marketing communications or professional services experience
- Demonstrated success in agency business development
- Demonstrate strategic understanding of emerging channels like social media, video and content partnerships in relation to media mix
- Successful track record at building and presenting concepts/programs for clients and new business opportunities and effectively counseling and selling social/digital media concepts to clients
- Proven ability to make a professional and positive impression with senior management within potential client organizations
- Demonstrated ability to lead new business teams in the pitch process
- Excellent verbal, written, project management and presentation skills to effectively and succinctly articulate ideas and deadlines to colleagues, prospects and others
From bits to bites to beauty, Access Brand Communications uncomplicates the complicated innovations that power consumer experience.
For brands that power consumer experiences through technology and innovation, Access Brand Communications (Access) uncomplicates the complicated to drive consumer awareness, trial and recommendation. From the enterprise to consumer and lifestyle brands, Access blends the discipline of B2B communications with deep consumer insights to tell great stories. Access embodies a boutique mindset backed by a global powerhouse network.We deliver hands-on senior involvement and flex in style to meet client needs to drive measurable business impact.* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...