Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Non-Executive Management
Loading some great jobs for you...
Do you enjoy telling stories through data? Interested in solving client challenges with data? Ketchum is looking for a ResearchManager based in New York. This person will be instrumental in working with a global client on a Thought Leadership study which is heavily survey driven. Ideal candidate is a strong project manager with strong experience in working with all facets of surveys from design, implementation, analysis and reporting.
Like the best business consultancies, data and analytics are built into our DNA. Ketchum Analytics is an integrated analytics consultancy embedded within Ketchum, providing customized solutions that bring together the best of quantitative, qualitative and digital research and analytics, as well as strategic planning and insights, to inform our clients corporate, brand, communications, and efficiency & effectiveness strategies. Data and analytics are at our core. We provide integrated research, strategic planning and digital and predictive analytics that empower us to partner with our clients to answer tough questions and gain a competitive edge.
- Oversee development of client programs and preparing research proposals, both to internal and external clients who need marketing and communication services.
- Oversee and run analytics projects with a specific focus on primary research (quantitative and qualitative).
- Ability to manage research projects from end-to-end: designing a research approach that aligns with clients goals; execute the research including client management, process management and partner management; then provide insightful, actionable deliverables helping clients to understand the findings and how to use them.
- In-depth knowledge of surveys from sample design to advanced statistical analyses such as segmentations and regression analysis.
- Manage budgets and teams on sizable accounts with responsibility for profitability, incremental growth, quality of account service and employee development.
- Understand clients objectives and ensure research and insights deliverables meet those needs - and teaching junior staff how to see the bigger picture.
- Engage with clients as a strategic advisor.
- Have a visible role within the agency and host training sessions that educate industry groups on research and measurement offerings.
- Grow and mentor junior staff and manage staff on all projects to achieve individual financial goals.
Knowledge of/ Expertise in any or all of the following:
- 7+ years of research experience; advanced degree in a relevant field desired but not necessary
- Python, SPSS, Stata, SAS, R or similar statistical package capabilities
- Strong client service and management skills
- Teamwork and the ability to work with staff across a variety of offices and time zones is important
- The ability to work with minimal supervision and guidance and work on multiple projects concurrently
- Strong statistical, writing, and public speaking/presentation skills
- Primary and secondary research experience and sample design knowledge
- Strong project management skills (budget management, timing, etc.)
- Secondary databases, such as YouGov, Canvas8, comScore, Quid
- Global research experience and/or language skills desirable
As a global communications consultancy with 90 plus years of experience, Ketchum is a trusted partner who is equal parts creative and analytical. Ketchum is a place where all perspectives and points of view are welcome and encouraged. We are a collection of communications specialists, content creators, creatives, researchers, data analysts, media pros, digital strategists, issues and crisis counselors, and tech nerds. And we love when those worlds collide to create the very best teams and solutions for our clients. We work with the world s leading brands, emerging start-ups, and everything in between. We are beyond proud to have created some of the most celebrated and award-winning campaigns in our industry. We re just crazy enough to think we can impact the world and how it responds to ideas through communication.
We encourage our employees to be curious, brave, inspiring, and a force for good. Let s talk. Come belong at Ketchum!
What we offer
- Robust benefits program
- Generous time off policies
- Retirement program with company match
- Workplace flexibility
- Business casual dress code
- Workplace and off-site social gatherings
- Yoga @ work
- Professional learning and development opportunities
- Tuition reimbursement
- Paid maternity/paternity leave
- Transit benefits
Interested? We ve got an opportunity for you.
Loading some great jobs for you...