IT Support Engineer
Compensation: $58,360.00 - $91,330.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Information Technology
Loading some great jobs for you...
Kforce has a client that is seeking an IT Support Engineer in New York, New York (NY).
- Operational support
- Candidate will provide the highest level customer service and technical support for our Business, fielding incoming requests via our ITSM provider Service-Now; The qualified candidate will be the sole resource physically in the New York office
- Executive Support
- Provide white glove technical support to the Firm's senior management team including executive assistants, and other high level staff. Strong technical proficiency will be key for success but exemplary customer service comes first
- Job duties include supporting a variety of Windows and Apple hardware products, multi-site meetings or conferences using telephony or AV equipment, mobile devices, core productivity applications, and creative problem solving for unusual circumstances or requests
- You will be available for after-hours support for executives when needed
- Working with other IT teams you will recommend and update existing processes/technologies to better match the needs of the executive user community
- Respond to, follow up, document and close out system generated incident tickets (in Service-Now)
- Desktop Engineering
- Support & assist the desktop engineering manager with the maintenance of desktop related applications
- Proactively identify and recommend solutions to improve performance, reliability, and manageability of the Windows platform
- Configuration of desktop system deployments, imaging, asset management and security of desktop environment. Configuration of mobile devices, printers, headsets and card scanners
- Develop and maintain a thorough understanding of advanced troubleshooting tools such as Windows Debugger, Process Monitor, Windows Performance Toolkit, etc.
- SCCM - Create, manage, and monitor software packages, software updates, advertisements, and collections within SCCM for targeting deployments
- Microsoft OS (Windows 10) Microsoft Office Suites (2016 and O365)
- Peripheral equipment support (HP printers & Konica Minolta Copiers)
- HP/Lenovo hardware support
- Mobile device configuration and troubleshooting (iPhone &iPads)
- Strong understanding of fundamental Windows technologies, including: Active Directory, group policy, Windows Debugger, Process Monitor, Windows Performance Toolkit
- Strong SCCM skillsets particularly around version 2012 R2 and Current Branch
- Intermediate understanding of imaging technologies, including Microsoft Deployment Toolkit, SysPrep, Windows PE and Druva enterprise backup technology
- Experience with enterprise security product, such as anti-virus, SSO, data-loss prevention and encryption software
- Intermediate abilities and expertise in support of network communication protocols, especially TCPIP and WAN communications
- Strong analytical ability; must be able to solve complex problems both individually and as part of a team
- Exceptional customer service and communication skills with the ability to work in a fast-paced, changing environment, experience of supporting C Level Executives
- Ability to understand business requirements and develop solutions to meet those needs
- Excellent prioritization and time management skills
- Ability to function independently ? self-motivated
- Communicative and take pride of sharing knowledge and information
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Associated topics: assistant, customer support, edi, excel, msword, support, system support, technical support, technical support specialist, troubleshoot
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...