Compensation: $39,570.00 - $62,650.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Customer Service/Call Center
A marketing company based in New York City, is currently seeking a full-time Customer Service Manager to join the fast growing team of professionals in high volume call centers both in New York and California. This is an intensive communications position and requires an individual who is articulate, professional and good with people.
- Motivate and lead a team of 10+ representatives by example.
- Create work reports, set priorities, execute ambitious action plans and ensure team goals are met.
- Manage and conduct sales training to maintain a high customer service standard.
- Evaluate and manage employee performance
- Manage and prioritize call volume.
- Other job duties as assigned
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent knowledge.
- 3+ years of management experience in a customer service or related service industry role.
- Exceptional multitasking skills.
- Passion for building and developing strong teams.
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) skills in Chinese.
- Possess a high level of proficiency using Microsoft Office Suite.
- Goal oriented with a strong ability to motivate others.
- Results driven successful record of performance; proven problem-solver.
- Unwavering commitment to quality.
Associated topics: call center manager, customer care manager, customer service manager, expertise, gerente de servicio, leadership, manager, operations, product support, review
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...