Client Advocate, Employee Benefits Administration
Compensation: $130,190.00 - $201,520.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Human Resources
Loading some great jobs for you...
NFP, a growing employee benefits consulting and brokerage firm located in Warrington, PA and seven-time recipient of The Philadelphia Business Journal's Best Place to Work, is seeking a Client Advocate. The successful candidate will join an expert team that partners with clients to design, implement and manage their employee benefit programs. Strong interpersonal, writing and phone skills, problem solving, and attention to follow-up are essential for this position. Candidates should have work experience including but not limited to benefits administration process and HRIS systems.
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
* Support the growing base of client's corporate benefits and HRIS issues
* End-to-end support of the benefit administration process with focus on synergy between HRIS technology and business processes. Functions include web enrollment, payroll integration, ACA reporting, carrier integration and life event processing
* Utilize HRIS systems (ADP, Workday, bSwift, Ultipro) to resolve benefit issues and reporting for clients
* Assist clients dealing with issues regarding benefits, enrollments, reporting and other benefits applications on a daily occurrence
* Provide general administrative support and record-keeping for clients between 50 lives and 5,000 lives, including HSA, FLMA and COBRA management
* Manage a large volume of incoming claim issues for several large clients, manage complex claims issues for key accounts and advocating, consulting, and providing coverage advice to clients as appropriate
* Liaise with client's Human Resources departments and carrier contacts to assist in day-today activities and troubleshoot any portal issues
* Generate and delivered monthly benefit enrollment, employee contribution, and termination reports to the clients
* Independently and accurately identified and reconciled billing discrepancies by utilizing eligibility reports run in PeopleSoft to remit correct payment
* Assist the analytics team and account management team with creating reports that demonstrate current and future compensation costs
* Assist in creating additional training modules to further educate both clients and employees of NFP of the changing insurance and benefits industry.
Candidates must have excellent:
* Attention to detail and commitment to outstanding client service
* Interpersonal skills to include compassionate phone presence, massive patience and clear writing skills
* Knowledge of medical, dental, vision plans and flexible spending accounts
* Project management, time management and organizational skills
* Ability to effectively prioritize and efficiently manage multiple tasks and responsibilities
* Computer skills; proficiency with Excel and Word
* Ability to sit or stand at a desk and computer for a long period of time
* Experience with insurance carrier self-service portals and call centers is a plus
Education, experience and license requirements:
* Two-year college degree or equivalent experience navigating insurance claim issues
* 2+ years of group benefit administration or related experience navigating insurance claim issues
* Have or will obtain a PA Life, Accident & Health License within six months of employment
* Experience working with HRIS and Benefits Administration systems (bSwift) is a plus
Associated topics: administrator, chief human resource officer, guide, guidance, head, lead, leader, leadership, manager, vice president
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...