Job Purpose: Paints interior/exterior of the facility; may also need to do wallpapering.?Repairs and maintains the facility's equipment and buildings.
- Replaces and unclogs hair traps, unplugs toilets.
- Removes furniture from rooms no longer occupied, or assists residents in moving to another room. Relocates offices or departments to new locations including disassembling and reassembling of furniture or equipment.??
- Performs building construction as directed by supervisor. Utilizes safety items such as gloves, glasses, etc.
- Installs and check batteries of smoke alarms.
- Other responsibilities as assigned.
Associated topics: coat, coater, grind, grit ballast, paint, painter, plater, powder, spray, wax