Compensation: $69,020.00 - $105,470.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
$21.85 to $25.30 hourly
OfficeTeam is looking for a highly-skilled Office Manager to join a reputable company based in New York, New York. Are you a deeply passionate self-starter who is looking to grow their career? Then this Office Manager role may be a perfect fit. The Office Manager role is a short-term temporary position.
- Help Management in managing budget for office related items and staff
- Take part in developing and revising office policies and procedure for improved workflow
- Evaluate current office organizational structure and make improvements
- Be responsible for word processing, copy services, office reception, mail and distribution efforts, communication systems, utility services, and office equipment
- Preside over overall office administration
- Job related experience
- Office supply and equipment ordering experience
- Command of expense reports
- Strong familiarity with Microsoft Office
- Solid understanding of Calendar Management
- Maintain Office Supplies experience
- Requires past experience) in a supervisory role
This is an excellent opportunity for the experienced administrative / office management applicant. Contact us now - this position is expected to be staffed by the end of the week!
OfficeTeam is the world's leader in professional staffing for office support jobs, focusing exclusively on the temporary and temporary-to-full-time placement of professionals in the administrative field. We are faster at finding you work because of the depth of our client network. Specifically, our professional staffing managers connect with thousands of hiring managers in North America every week to find your office support job opportunities. We evaluate all of our OfficeTeam temporaries' skills and match them with the needs of top employers in their area.
Apply for this job now or contact us today at 888.###.#### for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
2019 OfficeTeam. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Loading some great jobs for you...