Compensation: $28,740.00 - $39,230.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Hospitality - Food Services
Quality Italian, from the Quality Branded group is seeking and Experienced Broiler Cook.
At least 3 years of of high volume cook and high paced restaurant experience required
Knowledge of cooking big cuts of meat a must( I.E porterhouse, and ribeyes)
Must have flexible availability (i.e PM, weekends, and holidays)
Fine dining experience a plus
Ability to speak Spanish a plus
Positive attitude and willingness to learn a must!
We offer eligible employees:
- A robust Medical plan with a significant employer contribution.
- Eligibility for Dental, Vision,and Transit benefits.
- 401(k) with Company Match
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Dining Discounts & Staff meals
More detail about Quality Italian part of Quality Branded, please visit
Associated topics: banquet, cocinera de produccion, cocinero de la parrilla, commercial, food prep, food preparation, lunch, persona de parilla, restaurant cook, sandwich
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...