Travel Physical Therapist
Compensation: $84,560.00 - $118,400.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Healthcare - Allied Health
Currently looking for a Physical Therapist to fill a 13-week travel assignment. Interested candidates should have a current state PT license and available to start within the next 3-4 weeks. Sharp Medical is now offering a 10k sign on bonus for new travelers. Contact a recruiter today for details. 402-###-####
Benefits of the Travel Physical Therapist
- Excellent Health insurance 1st of the month after starting
- CEU Reimbursements
- Guaranteed hours on most travel assignments
- 24/7 support
- Nationwide travel assignments available
- Tax Advantage program
- Furnished housing or a housing allowance will be provided on every travel assignment. (Local Travel does not qualify for housing or per-diem.)
- Rental Cars can be provided for certain assignments.
- Mileage paid to/from assignment.
- 10k Sign on bonus for new PT travelers.
Responsibilities of the Travel Physical Therapist
- Screen, examine and evaluate residents, including history, systems review, applications of appropriate tests and measure and interpret findings in order to establish a diagnosis, identify impairments, determine the predicted level of improvement and time required to achieve it, identify precautions and design a plan of care.
- Develop appropriate treatment goals and methods in collaboration with the resident and caregivers, implement the treatment plan and complete all related documentation required for those services.
- Attend and contribute to resident care, staff conferences and other related meetings.
- Consult with and make referrals to other disciplines, agencies in order to address the comprehensive needs of the resident.
- Provide exceptional customer service: ensure that resident and families receive the highest quality of service in caring and compassionate environment.
Requirements of the Travel Physical Therapist
- Graduate of an accredited Physical Therapy program
- Must have a valid professional license by discipline for state
- Must have a current state driver s license and current automobile insurance.
- Exceptional patient service skills and ability to demonstrate clinical excellence
- Passionate about post-acute rehabilitation and the older adult population
- Ability to relate and interact positively, effectively and appropriately with residents, family, professional and facility staff
Associated topics: activity therapist, lactation, lactation consultant, movement disorder, movement therapist, orthopedic therapy, physical, physical therapist, therapist, therapist assistant
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...