U.S. Xpress offers great home time with our Northeast Regional Opportunity for CDL truck drivers. Stay close to home during the week and get home weekends. And, as a regional driver trainer you can earn up to $80,000/yr. with great benefits -- including Medical that starts on your first day!
We're also hiring Recent CDL Grads. We offer tuition reimbursement up to $7,000. If you're ready for More Home Time and Great Pay, Call US Xpress Today.
U.S. Xpress Company Drivers and Their Families Can Earn a Bachelor s or Master s degree 100% paid for by U.S. Xpress! Call for details.
- Great Home Time! Driver Trainers Earn Up to $80,000
- New Top Speed: 68 MPH
- Great Benefits including Medical that starts on your first day!
- Dental, Vision & 401K Match
- Up to $7,000 in Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Orientation
- Pet Policy
- Newer Trucks--average 18 months old
- 1,250 watt inverter in every US Xpress Truck
- Pet Policy
- GI Bill Apprenticeship Program. Military Veterans can earn up to $75,000/yr. Don't qualify for the GI Bill ? Ask about our Advanced Rate of Pay Program for Veterans.
- Ask about our Solo Lease Program - Earn up to $175,000/annually and Team Lease earns even more!
- CDL A and 21 years or older
- Veterans must meet VA qualifications - call for details.
- Up to $75,000/year pay is based on specific dedicated accounts (or lanes) plus your GI Bill .
- U.S. Xpress Full Ride Program - must be a first seat driver for U.S. Xpress while you and/or a family member is enrolled in college. Ask a recruiter for details.
Details are subject to change at any time. Please call for current offers and information.
Associated topics: cdl a, cdl a driver, class a driving, company driving, company driving team, company otr, dedicated truck driving, flatbed and dry van otr trucking, hazardous material, otr company
Associated topics: class a driver, company driving solo, company otr, company over the road, company owner, company truck driving, conductores clase a, dedicated truck driving, otr driver, regional driving route
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...