Compensation: $33,130.00 - $47,770.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Provide reception coverage, with superior customer service, to all clients, visitors and employees.
- Execute proactive approach to extending superior customer service at all times to both internal and external clients.
- Operate switchboards and telephones; screen and direct calls to appropriate parties.
- Take accurate telephone messages and deliver messages promptly via email or voicemail, as directed by attorney instructions.
- Schedule conference room reservations, and changes as necessary, including disseminating special requests to catering, Information Technology, and office services staff, to ensure all requests are handled accurately and in a timely manner.
- Maintain knowledge of firm-wide meetings and events in order to properly direct attendees in a timely manner to meeting location.
- Assist staff and clients with all requests, including car and travel reservations, etc.
- Meet and Greet visitors entering the Firm and direct them to scheduled conference room or other location.
- Handle conference call requests accurately and in a timely manner.
- Perform conference room checks to ensure reservation requests are met prior to scheduled meetings.
- Maintain knowledge of staff and attorney whereabouts in and out of the Firm.
- Maintain a polished appearance of the Reception area at all times
- Maintain up-to-date desk instructions and departmental materials at all times.
- Must be available to work overtime at night and on weekends as well as cover on holidays and be part of a weekend rotation schedule to back up receptionists.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Professional demeanor and appearance at all times.
- Strong customer-service skills.
- Collaborative one-team mindset.
- Superb organizational and planning skills.
- Strong focus on attention to detail.
- Ability to multitast and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to understand oral and written instructions and seek further clarification when needed.
- Ability to work independently with minimal direction.
- Strict adherence to Firm Confidentiality Policy.
- Minimum two years reception or customer service experience in legal, corporate or hospitality industry environment
- College degree preferred.
Normal office environment with little exposure to excessive noise, dust, temperature, etc.
The above is intended to describe the general content of and requirements for the performance of this job. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of essential functions, responsibilities or requirements.
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...