A gastroenterology physician is needed to provide coverage at a Maine medical facility. The provider will work a seven day-on/seven day-off schedule at a location with ongoing coverage needs. The locum tenens physician will see approximately 12 - 15 patients per day working as a GI hospitalist. This is a great opportunity to work with a team of experienced and highly skilled physicians and assistants. The ideal candidate will be board certified. This facility requires providers to have a DEA license. Our credentialing team will assist qualified candidates with obtaining a ME state medical license. Weatherby will also provide assistance with all hospital privileging paperwork, so that's one less thing for you to worry about. To learn more, give us a call today to speak with an expert Weatherby consultant for details.
- Seven days-on/seven days-off ongoing
- Licensing assistance available
- ACLS certification required
- Board certified
- 12 - 15 patients per day
- GI hospitalist role
- Paid malpractice insurance
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses
- Competitive compensation
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant
- Charter member of NALTO
Associated topics: endocrinology, gastroenterology, hospitalist, hospitalist physician, internal, internal medicine physician, nephrology, pulmonary, pulmonology, rheumatology
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...