Customer Success Team Manager Escalation Queue
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Non-Executive Management
Loading some great jobs for you...
Important Note: During the application process, ensure your contact information (email and phone number) is up to date and upload your current resume when submitting your application for consideration. To participate in some selection activities you will need to respond to an invitation. The invitation can be sent by both email and text message. In order to receive text message invitations, your profile must include a mobile phone number designated as Personal Cell or Cellular in the contact information of your application.
At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers financial needs and help them succeed financially. Were looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where youll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
The Payments, Virtual Solutions, and Innovation (PVSI) team includes Operations, Consumer Credit Card, Retail Services, Consumer Deposits, the Innovation Group, Treasury Management, Merchant Services, Marketing and Wells Fargo Virtual Channels and the professional services teams that partner with these businesses. PVSI's focus is on delivering the next generation of payments and deposit capabilities and advancing our digital and online offerings to design new customer experiences and products. Our guiding principles are to start with the customer, move faster, and partner effectively.
Wells Fargo Virtual Channels (WFVC) is part of the Payments, Virtual Solutions and Innovation (PVSI) business division. WFVC serves consumer and small business customers through digital (online, mobile, and social) and contact centers (phone, email, and correspondence). We provide customers with convenient ways to manage their accounts, enable digital payments, provide solutions that meet their financial needs, and more. WFVC serves over 27 million customers through our digital channels and support over 5.8 billion customer interactions annually through digital and contact centers.
The Customer Success Team Manager manages and develops front line team managers who are responsible to deliver exceptional customer service through the daily operations of contact center staff that receive customer inquiries, and issues using a variety of channels (for example: phone, text, live chat, etc.)
As a Customer Success Team Manager, youll be passionate about developing others through mentorship, coaching, and career pathing while also seeking opportunities for self-improvement on the road to developing yourself.
Youll be a skilled communicator and storyteller who inspires and motivates others through infectious positivity, passion, and enthusiasm, while demonstrating the highest levels of integrity of doing whats right for our customers and team members. You will empower your team members through honest, transparent, and timely feedback. Your desire to realize the Wells Fargo Vision of satisfying our customers financial needs and helping them succeed financially will serve as your inspiration at the core of everything you do.
Creating a fun, dynamic environment where everyone is welcome and valued will be key as you foster a sense of community and belonging. As a collaborative business partner who actively listens to the needs of the team, youll encourage constant learning to help deliver an improved customer and team member experience. Lastly, youll be a brand ambassador who embraces the Wells Fargo Vision, Values, & Goals by demonstrating on a daily basis the connectedness of the frontline to the overarching mission of the company. Your ability to highlight the importance of the role our team members play and how it connects to the goals of our company will position you and your team for success.
This position will be part of the Everyday Banking Escalation group who provides service for online and consumer products and services.
Primary responsibilities for this role will include but are not limited to:
- Coaching team members around deepening relationships with customers in order to provide best in class levels of customer experience
- Works with management and team members to proactively identify, manage, and escalate business risks and engages with the appropriate partners.
- Coaches and develops a positive and productive work environment
- Identifies and builds upon relationships with business partners and key stakeholders
- Reviews contact center key performance indicator reporting and monitors for trends to ensure high levels of quality and customer experience
- Oversees staffing, budget and resources to provide quality service and/or improve performance
- Resolves complex problems or inquiries
- Ensures team meets government regulations and company policies
- Oversees and executes on hiring, training, developing, and retaining a diverse workforce.
As a Team Member Manager, you are expected to achieve success by leading yourself, your team, and the business. Specifically you will:
- Lead your team with integrity and create an environment where your team members feel included, valued, and supported to do work that energizes them.
- Accomplish management responsibilities which include sourcing and hiring talented team members, providing ongoing coaching and feedback, recognizing and developing team members, identifying and managing risks, and completing daily management tasks.
Schedule: Monday-Friday 11:00am - 8:00pm CST This role requires the flexibility to work additional hours to support business needs.
Schedule may be eligible for a shift differential of 10% under the terms of the shift differential policy.
Must be able to pass the Spanish Speaking Proficiency Exam administered by a third party vendor and able to service customers in both English and the foreign language. Eligible for a 5% language differential.
Loading some great jobs for you...